Why our new Wealth And Tax app benefits you
We got tired of the old way of working with paper and email so we decided to create our own app. We have been running a paper-light virtually paperless office for a number of years anyway but we always wanted our own app.
Our app has been designed to put you first and deliver these nine benefits:
1. A single login to all of your finances. Over 60% of clients value the ability to aggregate all of their accounts in one place.
2. Access to your managed portfolio, reports and all correspondence. 3. A secure method to communicate with us.
4. Store all of your important financial information in one place.
5. An ‘In Case of Emergency’ folder to easily access important contact, health or protection information.
6. Track your income and expenditure across all of your bank and credit card accounts.
7. Access to your insurance and other documents whenever you need them.
8. A financial events calendar reminding you of renewals, maturities and income and payment dates.
9. Access to our service, in our brand, accessible on any device.
The Wealth And Tax app has a number of excellent features to make your personal financial planning easier, quicker and more secure.
It offers an encrypted messaging service which will be so quick and easy to use you will be able to reply to messages instantaneously on your mobile phone rather than by email or post.
It acts as a portal which is effectively a digital filing cabinet. It means we will simply send you a message to let you know we have filed an electronic document on our portal. You will then obtain your document from the portal. This is the most secure way of sending personal financial information to you as it protects you from email hacking.
Not only will the app store your financial information such as your income and expenditure and assets and liabilities but it will even produce a detailed analysis of your bank income and expenditure by using bank feeds. What this means is that you will have all of your wealth as well as your cashflow updated 24/7 at your fingertips.
So if you have multiple bank accounts or multiple investments you will be able to keep track of them all in one place just a couple of clicks away on your mobile phone.
The app even allows you to input your property details then it revalues it automatically every year via a link to Zoopla. Clever, eh? We think so too.
We are very excited about our new app. We think you will love it too. You know it makes sense*.
* The contents of this blog are for information purposes only and do not constitute individual advice. All information contained in this article is based on our current understanding of taxation, legislation and regulations in the current tax year. Any levels and bases of and reliefs from taxation are subject to change. Tax treatment is based on individual circumstances and may be subject to change in the future. Although endeavours have been made to provide accurate and timely information, we cannot guarantee that such information is accurate as of the date it is received or that it will continue to be accurate in the future.